Vibrant planetary background

October 17, 2010

Machinarium

I bumped into this gem several months ago. Machinarium was definitely one of the most memorable games I have ever played. I have always enjoyed games that requires a bit of thinking or contains some depth to it. Machinarium lets you flex your creativity and logic to solve certain scenarios.



This is not an action game where you have to be fast or face fatal results. The adventure genre generally gives the player as much time as he/she needs to solve a puzzle which I appreciated in Machinarium. The unique art style combined with all the quirky interactions and puzzles made the game immensely entertaining.



Their official site is (here).

9 comments:

PsyEFlatts said...

This is actually pretty neat. The art style does give it a bit of it's own unique personality.

Synthetic Soiree said...

this puzzler is dazzling graphically, too. played it, lovd it

wishbear said...

Woah that game looks awesome. So steampunk style, I love it. :D

Sam said...

love the graphics and the style of the artwork. I may give it a go if i get the time.

David Davidson said...

Me and my girlfriend love these kind of games. I'll show this to her in the future.

Nie Mand said...

It looks okay, but it is missing some action.

Katie Greene said...

looks pretty cool... maybe not as cool as insaniquarium, but it's up there

The Liquor Guy said...

I loved this game. Played it a while ago when i first came out.

rancour said...

I downloaded the demo after my gf caught wind of this (stumbleupon or digg maybe) and I was blown away by the visuals and level of sophistication involved in the design. very fun game but not for everyone

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...